This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, December 12, 2011

A Cottage

The Holidays lead me to daydreaming of living in a cottage somewhere, where Winter and Christmas go together.
Where there are possibilities of a White Christmas.
I can drag up memories of New Years Eve parties long ago, when we would go outside at midnight to watch fireworks, freezing in the crystal clear, cold winter air.

Waking up on New Years Day .. late , cuddled in a nice, soft bed, full of big, fat comforters and pillows, to bright sunlight reflected on snow and nowhere we have to be but where we are .


A late breakfast and copious amounts of coffee ....


followed by an afternoon of listening to good music and reading a book .. while making plans for the New Year . . A trip perhaps ?

2 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Hi there.. these look fabulous.... I loved the movie The Holiday!!! xo HHL

Notes From ABroad said...

Oh, I loved that film too ! For the cottage :)
besos to you and to the wee pup and G ..