This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Summer Whites

Now that Summer is arriving with a flourish of bird song, flowers blooming and mini heat waves, I am turning towards the idea of White rooms.
I like them at any time of year but now they really are appealing !




A fireplace is always the best "accessory" in a room, isn't it ?
Whether lit or not, it holds candles, it supports mirrors and paintings.
I think I might look into having a mantle with no fireplace to go with it ..
or should I just move ?
There is always an option.

all images Tumblr.com

2 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Hello..hello! I am so jealous of you nearing summer & dreaming of whites. I do miss the sunshine now that we are finally here in Scotland but will never regret our move. I hope you are very well? I've missed reading your blog and hearing from you. I wish you a lovely weekend.

Best to you xx Deb

Notes From ABroad said...

I am happy it is sunny and warm but soon enough , I will be complaining and wishing I were in Scotland !
Besitos !