This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ever changing

There are days that I cannot stand being in the city for another minute and all I can think of is country homes and villages where I can live out my days in a bit of peace and quiet.
I find myself spending too much time obsessing over wall paper for rooms in homes that I do not live in.. thinking Some Day ..
But all it takes is a photograph of a certain place that brings me back to thinking of how much of my furniture can I manage to get into the smallest apartment that I have ever lived in.
Then the sound of traffic reaches me as I sit here daydreaming about the most beautiful city in the world and I once again, imagine myself, sitting in a windowseat, gazing out into the gardens, listening to the sound of birds song.

photo source:Tumblr

No comments: