This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Dreams

I am not sure which element in this photo appeals to me more.
The beautiful chair or that wonderful wardrobe behind it or the colors .. perhaps it is the sum of it all that is so appealing.
I am starved for the sight of green .. it is nearby but not seen from my windows.
I might have to break down one day and do something about that ..
I imagine sleeping here and waking to the sound of a deer , peeking in while we snooze.
Or a bear !
No ... most likely deer or squirrels would be the intruders .
How appealing to be able to slide the wall shut across the kitchen ...
"What kitchen ?" she asks. Let's go out to dinner " ...

No comments: