This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Would you rather ?

I have been in the city too long. It has been too long since I have seen the ocean, heard, smelled , tasted the ocean.

I am living in a city that is located on a huge river. While I see it, I do not go out on it.
Leading me to believe that I need a swimming pool. Okay, not really, but a house on a lake, or up in Tigre where homes are on stilts and located on a Delta would be fine.
Would you rather live in a home near the water or a home near mountains and forests?

4 comments:

Bystander said...

Mountains and forests for me. We used to have a beach house and I enjoyed my times there but now I long for the big trees and a great book to read in their shade. We probably long for different things at different stages of our lives.

Notes From ABroad said...

Me too :)
Big trees and no neighbors is becoming my mantra ~

Travel With Lulu said...

Water, definitely. But a lake or river, no ocean for me :) That way I could have water, trees, AND mountains :) XOL

Anonymous said...

The San Juan Islands for me...old trees, mountains, ocean and whales!