This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

White out


I am finally admitting it. I have faced the truth. I cannot hide it any longer.

I am now a fan of all White homes. White walls, White furniture, even White floors ..
Now when I see a home that I like, I start imagining What If ..
What if the walls and floors were White ?
What if they painted everything White and just leave that Oriental rug there ?
I am now browsing real estate sites.
We won't discuss this at this time but I am seeing homes that I really like but there is always something wrong with the best of them.
But there is now a solution, so many times, to what is wrong ... that room needs to be White!
All the rooms need to be White!
I admit it and now I am happy with myself and all that White.

Source: Tumblr.com

3 comments:

Bystander said...

I also love all white rooms. They are not very practical for where I live. *sigh*

I like white chocolate too!

Notes From ABroad said...

Ha ! I love the whiteness of everything but I know color would come creeping in slowly. And as you say, not practical, I like dark chocolate :)

Jade said...

My favourite are white bathrooms and when I say white, I mean absolutely everything in that bathroom must be white. :)