This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

In My Imaginary House in the Country


A direct result of living in a huge city, full of cars and people and dogs and noise, is that a person gets a longing to live in the country.
Full of trees and probably a few dogs and people but hopefully much less noise.
I would also enjoy seeing much more sky without a building in the way.. if there are trees in the way , well then, that is alright.
These thoughts drive me to daydreaming about the house that I like, found in an online real estate website, that has acres of land .. stone walls and charm.
Did I mention it is on 2 acres and as far as we can tell, there are no neighbors ?
Even if I don't want to be totally isolated, a house on an acre in the country would make me happy.
I have picked out the rooms and styles that I like.. ( today) .
I know I want to use a lot of white, so I can throw various colors in when I feel like it.
Christmas , I will bring out all the red , of course, my chandeliers will be Everywhere ! Summer will be pale blues and yellows.. that sort of thing.
A big bed in a bedroom with a fireplace would work for me.
Yes, I think this is a good plan so far. It is good to have plans !

images courtesy of the Tumblr.com

No comments: