This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thoughts of Summer

It will be nice when the trees get their leaves again.
They are beautiful bare, but the leafy green shading the streets and parks is a pleasure.
One of the great treats of finding a home near the parks, your green space is right there and no lawns to mow, no leaves to rake ..
This year I am getting something to use for picnics .. books to read on the grass in the park on a ( not too hot) Summer day .
Sounds so good, on a cold early Spring night.
Walking down these little cobblestone streets really makes me feel like I am in Another Country... Another World !
The charm of cobblestone and window boxes ..
Sunday, exploring other neighborhoods..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to go exploring with you. Everything is new!!!