This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Me-Spring, You-Fall

This is me right now ... or where I am

This is you right now .. where you are .
as much as I appreciate Spring after a long , dreary, cold and sad winter, I still love Fall.
I think next year, I will fly to the Northern Hemisphere for the Autumn, treating ourselves to a Double Dose of Autumn.
Sounds good to me ~
Everywhere we go there are birds building nests and making a racket, there are flowers popping out of plants that I had no idea even flowered and I didn't have to wear a coat for 2 days now !
Good things come to those who wait ... or some such nonsense.
Happy Fall !
or Spring if you are way down here in the Southern Hemisphere ~
photos: Tumblr.com

3 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Ah Happy spring my friend!! ... Though I love autumn ... I'll be Ok with the cooler weather. Speak with me when we are in winter and you are in summer and I'll be definitely wishing I was where you are!!! ... xo HHL

Notes From ABroad said...

When you are in winter and I am in summer is a good time for you to visit here again :)
besitos

smallcitydreaming... said...

I wish we could switch places... it's the official first day of fall and I'm already depressed!