This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Buenos Aires Design Center

Walking through the Design Center yesterday, I found the sofa I want. Never mind that ours is only 4 years old. This one is Velvet ( ours is chenille) and the color is better and it has more seating room. Therefore I see no reason why I should not sell our old one and buy this one .
Do you?

4 comments:

highheeledlife said...

This one is wonderful!!Love the extended section, perfect to curl up with a blanket, book and warm cup of tea.. wishing you a peaceful week- Blessings, xo HHL

Notes From ABroad said...

Thank you ! We have visitors to look forward to in a couple of months, that will cheer us up !
xo,C

Anonymous said...

I love it. See if they have two.

lrachelwrightl said...

Love the neutral color- you could "accessorize" in so many different ways! Perfect choice.