This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dreaming of ..... Summer

Yes, Summer.
It is Winter here .. I know most people reading this are enjoying the hot days of August, looking forward perhaps to crisp, cooler Fall weather.
I am "enjoying" Winter here where I live and I think I have had enough.
It has been a very cold Winter, although we never get snow, it has been raw, wet, gloomy and all those things that Winter has that makes it less attractive than a nice warm Summer day.
So I am dreaming about Summer.

I am contemplating going to places where the beaches stretch for as far as the eye can see.. or a sleepy fishing village where we can live like Bohemians in a beach shack for a week or so and just eat fish and drive around and be lazy and warm .. I especially like the Lazy and Warm bit.
I need to see and hear the Ocean.
I want to smell that salty smell.
I want to walk on hot sand and fall asleep listening to the waves booming.
Yes, it is time for Summer to come along now ..


Painting: ZsaZsa Bellagio

No comments: