This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

City Life

I grew up in the Southern US where trees and "woods" and grass were everywhere.
We played in the yard, we played in the woods and we took it all for granted.

Now, I live in a city.
I have lived in other cities but this one has small areas of green and mostly paved, stone, buildings, roads, walls and not enough trees.
The parks are welcome places to remind me of what I miss.

There are days that I am content with City Life and looking forward to time spent on holidays where there is more green and less cement .

But then there are days my imagination goes wild and I imagine living in a wooded area, with perhaps a road such as this, leading to my home..

No comments: