This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wanderlust

I am getting wanderlust again.
Should we go on a long trip, Oops...can't , dog can't fly .. or should we move house?
I enjoy looking for and buying new homes.
I like to re-decorate.
I love to take something old and tired and make it something old and wonderful.
When I walk around the neighborhood, I see homes that I want.
One is on a park. I want the apartment for the view.. for the greenery .. for the (hopefully) quiet.
It would be like living in the trees, a glass treehouse.
I have to look into this .. if I have to go smaller I will.
The view and the park make up for any rooms lost within.
Yes, I have to start working on this ..


No comments: