This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Shopping

Shopping will begin in earnest this weekend, culminating in ( I hope) a closet full of new clothes and shoes. And a handbag or 3. Essentials but also a much needed Special purchase that goes with everything and lasts forever.. like a nice black leather jacket.

I am seeing this shoe in beautiful soft leathers and figure I might as well give in to it. I think a solid black will do ..
Biker boots and some nice sweaters are also on the list.
What else? What Must Have items should I look for ? I need suggestions. Feel free to throw some out there !

Remember what Bo Derek said ... Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.

No comments: