This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Step by Step

"She is the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success, wrong by wrong."
Mae West
"Faith is taking the first step, you don't have to see the whole staircase".
Martin Luther King

"Success is not a doorway, it is a staircase"
Dottie Walters

"Never look backwards, or you will fall down the stairs !"
Rudyard Kipling

"I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas, put on my prayers, turned off the bed, hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight"
anonymous


"You cannot push anyone Up the ladder unless he is willing."
Andrew Carnegie


crush cul de sac
1st option
house&home

No comments: