This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Before & After

We have lived here almost 4 years now and after a couple of leaks from the old pipes upstairs, and paint jobs to cover the repairs, I am thinking a new paint job for the kitchen is needed.
Here is the Kitchen Before we moved in and renovated.That was white marble. If I could do it again, I would have kept the white marble and made the kitchen more white and light and country-kitchen.
But I wanted more elegant and sophisticated in my new apartment in our old building in Buenos Aires.

And I think I got it.
The window has blue and white Toile Roman shades. I have blue and white Chinese porcelains on top of the cupboards. Now I have to think of a wall color.
to be continued~ ( feel free to make suggestions )

No comments: