This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A House with a Tree or a Tree with a House

I have to find a house with a yard that looks like this. I have no idea who will do the mowing of the lawn but I love the trees.
The next big question would be where do you find a house like this?
First I have to figure out which Hemisphere I want to live in !!
Small issues like this keep me where I am and enjoying places like that .. the park near our house.
Where Pup is content to lie in the dirt if I let him ( which I don't ) or in the soft green grass .. that's a Good Boy.
I would also consider living in a place where the trees are covered in green and the rocks and eventually, Pup and I will be green too. This sounds good to me at this moment, for some reason.
Tomorrow the cinema.


1 comment:

The mad woman behind the blog said...

I want one.
Funny, I posted about a tree today too...not near as inspiring, unfortunately.