This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Design Magazines


I have discovered the world of online Design Magazines. Well, I discovered them sometime ago when I was no longer able to receive or buy my favorites in English. Before that, I used to subscribe to Real Simple, House Beautiful etc. But now, I rely on the internet and greatest of all, the Design bloggers!
I spend more time looking at their blogs than I do working on my own. Which might just be the best thing.
Do you enjoy looking at your magazines online ?

Design Sponge is the culprit ! I don't remember how I found it but that is where you will find me, especially when dinner should be cooking or someone is waiting for me to get dressed so we can go out. I mean really, can you blame me ? How would I be able to talk The Husband into a velvet sofa in a cinnamon color if not for ... online design blogs? I rest my case.

Do you enjoy the standard magazines online or do you go for the more arty online styles?
I would find it hard to decide between most of them. Each brings something new to me.
Of course, the classics like Architectural Digest are always a good browse.

Which design magazine is your favorite ?
There are the online design blogs that I can't read because they are Danish or French or something other than English or Spanish .. do I care ? nooooo, I can still look at pictures !
.So tell me, which ones are your favorites ? Why ? Do you have one to recommend? It can't hurt to add to my list ..

No comments: