This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Around the Neighborhood

It is very warm out.
Some would even call it hot.
That would be me. Pup would call it that too, if he spoke.
But the slow walk, drinking an entire bowl of water upon returning home and lying down for a nap after all that exercise, speaks volumes !
All we did was walk a block to the park and back again. We fed the pigeons too. Now Pup has discovered that he likes dried up scone crumbs and I have to yell at him to let the birds have it ! Silly Pup.

These trees are now home to hummingbirds and bees. The ground is littered with huge pink lilies.
We live in a French style building. These are some others that catch my fancy also.
I think I will now follow someone's example and go take a nap.

No comments: