This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a White Holiday

Summer is here, air conditioners are running. I am thinking along the lines of White rooms .. this one is very appealing, very Zen.






It would take little work to get my rooms to look close to this .. white covers on the sofa, no rugs on shiny wood floors and I have the walls and high ceilings and french doors.. I even have the chandeliers !
Yes, must get busy, I have to go Whiten my Living room. And find a Tree ! and buy Presents !
My holidays will be White after all ..

images Lifestyle Image Library, 1st Option

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my...you have LOTS of potential though. What great architecture and design! A great blank slate to work with!