This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Mood

This is where I would like to be right now. With a big wreath on the door , candles shining from the windows, a monster big tree in the living room and the house full of the scents of baking.
Having snow on the ground, children home or family expected for the holidays, all are such great Christmas mood makers. Just cold weather is nice.


Instead ... I am sitting in a darkened room with the air conditioning going full blast.

I love this Painting .. I hope you enjoy it too.
I hope your Holidays are Merry and Bright and Happy, be Happy !

See you in the New Year !

No comments: