This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hmmm ~ Sweden




I like the idea of Sweden in the Summer, don't you?

for more inspiration, look at kml design.

Summers here can be brutal. very hot, very dry or very humid and mosquitoes. . many mosquitoes.
Those who can, go stay at the beaches or in the cooler Southern region ... where the penguins live.
This summer, we have to think of somewhere to go too .. maybe not to hang out with the penguins, but definitely out of the city for a little while.
Too bad Sweden is so far ..



2 comments:

Leigha said...

Sweden would be a lovely escape! Swoon.

Leigha

P.S. Forgive the comments bombarding you - I am finally catching up!!!

Notes From ABroad said...

Bombard me all you wish ... it is good to see you :)