This is where I get to say anything I feel like saying and you get to agree with me.
We will also share stories and chocolate if you have any.
Naps are also encouraged, if shopping is out of the question.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Obviously NOT an Italian Housewife

tried to make Pizza again tonight.
I don't know what it is, the dough? the oven ? 
I don't have a pizza stone .. 
I have not one drop of Italian blood in me, whatever it is, this one was semi-tasty and too crisp and while it was edible, it did not taste like Pizza that I remember from NYC.

So.... I give up. 

I did like messing around with that big ball of dough though ...

At least they deliver them fast here , actually we are only blocks from 2 Pizzerias and one arrives on roller blades and the other on a motorbike.. so why bother? 

Other than that bit of disappointment, it was a rainy day to start and Pup was not feeling himself so we did what we had to do this morning,   shopping etc and then came home to play with a  slightly better Pup.
I bought him a rawhide bone so he did get happy about that. 
Now I am going to go read him a bedtime story ... nah, not really.

When we came home from shopping, I asked him how he felt. 
He said he felt a little "Out Of Focus" but better .. really , he did. 
See .. he was right.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is back in focus!!